I stole this from Christine (formerly 100 Reasons Why I Hate My Husband). I have no shame, and I have no ideas for a post. Besides, it's Sunday. No one reads or posts on Sunday, 'cept Hoss. Can't compete with the best, and Hoss is the best.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Still working as an accountant and accounting systems analyst for the Commonwealth of PA. Pennsylvania is a commonwealth, not a state. Please don't ask me what the difference is.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Just returned from a long trip to the western states. We hit Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, Seattle, Salem (didn't know Hoss then), Glacier National Park, Mt. Rushmore, you name it. Then we hosted the family for Thanksgiving.
5 snacks you enjoy:
2. Chocolate covered pretzels
3. Chocolate ice cream
4. Chocolate covered anything
5. Coffee, best with something chocolate to eat
5 songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Amazing Grace
2. Purple People Eater
3. The Star-Spangled Banner
4. White Christmas
5. Rock-a-bye Baby
5 things you would do if you were a millionare:
1. Give money to my kids
2. Give money to all kinds of causes and charities
3. Buy a vacation house at the shore (I think)
5. That's it. Millions don't go all that far.
5 bad habits:
3. Cleaning other people's houses
5. Not seeing other's points of view
5 things you like doing:
1. Eating. Especially chocolate
5. Being with my family
5 things you would never wear again:
1. Bell bottoms. Unless they come back into style.
2. Maternity clothes. (Yea! I'd rather be old than pregnant.)
3. Four-inch killer high heels
4. Hip huggers
5. Platform shoes
5 favorite toys:
2. Vacuum cleaner
3. Car radio
4. CD player
5. Obviously I don't have enough toys.
Let me know if you played.