The Biggest Lies in the World
· The check's in the mail.
· I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.
· I thought I already gave you that money I owed you.
· I promise I'll pay you back next Friday.
· I've never been this drunk before.
· I'll never get this drunk again.
· I've checked this Email out, and it's really not a hoax.
· Now we're even.
· I'm fine.
· We found and fixed the last bug!
· The software will ship on schedule.
· It was as simple as that.
· It's all your fault!
· I love you.
· You don't need to use a condom; I'm on the Pill.
· I don't need a condom; I've had a vasectomy and tested negative for STDs.
· We'll have the repairs on your car done by noon.
· Operator, my calling card number is...
· You look like you haven't aged a day.
· No, I don't think that outfit makes you look fat.
· This is what it will cost to repair your car.
· If elected, I promise...
· You're going to love working here.
· I don't know what you're talking about.
· Nine out of ten people surveyed said...
· Please hold, and a customer service representative will be with you shortly.
· I'll only take a minute of your time.
· 100% compatible with your existing equipment.
· !!Make Money Fast!!
· Lose all the weight you want!
· I'm being totally unbiased.
· For your convenience...
· In order to serve you better...
· I'll call you.
· I never meant to mislead you.
· My wife is okay with me seeing other people; she just doesn't want to know about it.
· I'm not leaving you for him/her; I just need some space to think things through.
· This will only hurt a little.
· This will hurt me more than it does you.
· I'm doing this for your own good.
· It's only for a little while...
· I didn't mean any harm.
· Oh well, no harm done...
· It was an accident.
· I didn't do it.
· I don't know who did it.
· We are experiencing a peak level of call volume...
· No obligation!
· You may already be a winner!
· This product was made in an environmentally friendly manner.
· I know it's none of my business...
· I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but...
· This should be easy.
· To speak to a representative, press "9".
· It's nothing personal.
· This isn't partisan politics; it's for the good of the country.
· I'm not addicted; I can quit smoking any time I want.
· New and Improved!
· Trust me.
· That was special.