Sunday, May 01, 2005

Time to clean my own house


The Church yard sale is over! Yea!
Now I need to clean my own house. I've been at the church all day, every day for a week, taking in stuff, cleaning it, sorting it, arranging it, pricing it, etc. I'm tired!
We made $4,500, which is very good. We didn't have any "big-ticket" items. Most things were priced at a dollar or less. I'm amazed that we were able to make so much. Happy about it. Hope I never help that much again.
I'm skipping church today. We're going to a birthday dinner tonight, and then it's rush off to church for our "COUCH" group. (we're devided into small groups of 8 or 10 to meet twice a month.) Posted by Hello

3 comments:

AP3 said...

Congrats on the yard sale! Pretty impressive. Ours is coming up. I'm sure it won't do as well.

actonbell said...

Congrats from me, too! It was your organizational skills--that's what always makes the difference.

dddragon said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!