dddragon is nagging me. But who cares about that? Not me. It's the threats that got me. So here is the tag thingie. As if you care.
Twenty things about me:
1. I'm 23,330 days old today, October 15, 2005
2. If I live until August 16, 2007, I'll be 24,000 days old. I like round numbers.
3. I like everything in its place, and clean.
4. I volunteer at a Food Pantry.
5. I volunteer at a low-income Senior Center teaching crafts.
6. I teach Sunday School.
7. I person-sit once a week for daughter dddragon's Mother-in-law, who has Alzheimer's.
8. I love piano music, but can't stand organ music.
9. I love baseball and softball and will watch any team play, including Little League.
10. I like to read. A lot. Happiness is being in the middle of a good book.
11. I like to hike. Being outside is a wonderful thing.
12. I dig rock and roll music. Peter Paul And Mary's song and the genre. I figure it's about the happiest sound goin' down today.
13. My family is the most important thing in my life.
14. I'm married to a heck of a nice man.
15. I don't want to live forever, but I want to know stuff that won't be discovered until I'm long gone.
16. I fervently believe that human beings are destroying the earth, and will pay for it. I believe that the people who will end up paying for this pollution are not the ones making it.
17. I was a brat as a kid. I know: you're shocked.
18. I've been known to play practical jokes. Like when I iced a tin box and made it look as if it were a birthday cake. I did this to a boyfriend of Acton Bell's, even though they had just started dating. She married him. Couldn't scare him away.
19. I used to cheat when I played cards with daughter AP3. I cheated so that she would win. Now she tells me she used to think I was cheating-- Period. She thought that I was cheating her in order to win for myself. *Sigh.*
20. I used to think that my twin granddaughters are the two cutest, sweetest, most magical creatures in the world. They have not managed to change my mind on that.