Saturday, April 07, 2007
Happy Easter Everybody!
Remember these Easter tips from your local bunny:
1. There is no such thing as too much candy.
2. Especially CHOCOLATE candy.
3. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
4. Some body parts should be floppy.
5. An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
6. The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
7. There are no calories in Easter candy.
8. That is not snow outside, it is white rabbit fur.
Apparently there's been a bunny fight or sumtin'.
Maybe a white rabbit hoe down. Like that.Not snow.
9. Any candy left in a kid's Easter basket the next day belongs to anybody around. 'Specially to mothers and grandmothers.