Radio Question of the Day:
Studies show, doing this after a workout can reduce muscle pain. What is it?
I have absolutely nothing to say, but I shouldn't leave the Inappropriate Card Day post up when it's no longer Inappropriate Card Day. Or should I? What is the appropriate thing to do????
Is it appropriate to send Inappropriate Cards on the incorrect day?
Anywho, an old-fart friend sent me this, so I'm dumpin' it on ya here:
HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
1. She is not a "BABE" or a "CHICK" -She is an "AMPLE BREASTED AMERICAN."
2. She is not "AN EASY PIECE OF TAIL" - She is "HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE." (Ain't that the best kind?)
3. She is not a "DUMB BLOND" - She is a "LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY."
4. She has not "BEEN AROUND" - She is a "PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED COMPANION." That Paris Hilton.
5. She does not "NAG" you - She becomes "VERBALLY REPETITIVE." (And why didn't you just listen in the first damn place?)
6. She is not a "TWO-BIT HOOKER" - She is a "LOW COST PROVIDER."
HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
1. He does not have a "BEER GUT" - He has developed a "LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY."
2. He is not a "BAD DANCER" - He is "OVERLY CAUCASIAN."
3. He does not "GET LOST ALL THE TIME" - He "INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS." (Some investigate them to hell and back.)
4. He is not "BALDING" - He is in "FOLLICLE REGRESSION." (Or it's Britney in jeans.)
5. He does not act like a "TOTAL ASS" - He develops a case of RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION." (Or he's a total ass. It happens.)
6. It's not his "CRACK" you see hanging out of his pants - It's "REAR CLEAVAGE." Those plumbers. (Guess it could be Britney again, climbin' out of a cab. But, no, then you'd see the Cesarean scar.)
Answer to the Radio Question of the Day:
Drinking coffee (Source: Journal of Pain)
Now, see, I just go ahead and drink the coffee. Why take chances by exercising in the first place?
Isn't this a cute little "plumber in training?"