Tuesday, December 01, 2009

December if you can believe it!



No, I'm not ready for Christmas. Not at all. BUT, my checkbook works and so I'll just write checks to people.

I said Rabbit Rabbit the first day of each month all year, and now, right this minute, I'm on a cruise. The Queen Mary 2. Ten days. Extra large balcony. So, you see how this Rabbit Rabbit thing works?

*Rabbit rabbit folks. May you have a wonderful December.

*stole this particular cruise rabbit from google. Don't know if I'll get a towel rabbit on my cruise or not. I do know that I don't care.

14 comments:

actonbell said...

Woohoo! I didn't know that you'd be blogging from the ship. Rabbit, rabbit, you already have good luck:)

AP3 said...

Rabbit, rabbit! Hope you have a wonderful adventure! (PS, I love your checks!) (o_O)

Doug said...

Rabbit rabbit! Gurgle gurgle!

Is that AP3 up there?

lime said...

i'm not ready iether but i can give yo umy address so you can send a check. lol

enjoy your cruise. i'd sure get a kick out of a towel rabbit.

Nessa said...

Rabbit, rabbit. Do you know where the life boats are?

Name That Christmas Song

Libby said...

tlp, tibbar, tibbar! dammit, i totally forgot!

tsduff said...

I missed popping in on your birthday, as well as missing Rabbit Rabbit! But then I seem to miss a lot of blogging opportunities these days. A cruise... hmmm - lovely lovely and creative rabbit.
Hope it was fab.

Doug said...

Welcome home, blogmama.

I am verified "wretc" again.

AP3 said...

Tell us all about it!

Fred said...

Hope you're having a great December!

Pat said...

Christmas is the time when I write cheques galore and the powers that be are trying to do away with them here. It makes me angry but Happy Christmas!

actonbell said...

Happy Winter Solstice! I hope Daddykins is feeling okay.

Ariel the Thief said...

Late welcome greetings! Hope the trip was wonderful! I am still not sure if it is going to be Christmas really or everybody is looking at the wrong month in the calendar.

Doug said...

Merry Christmas, Blogmama!