Tuesday, December 01, 2009

December if you can believe it!



No, I'm not ready for Christmas. Not at all. BUT, my checkbook works and so I'll just write checks to people.

I said Rabbit Rabbit the first day of each month all year, and now, right this minute, I'm on a cruise. The Queen Mary 2. Ten days. Extra large balcony. So, you see how this Rabbit Rabbit thing works?

*Rabbit rabbit folks. May you have a wonderful December.

*stole this particular cruise rabbit from google. Don't know if I'll get a towel rabbit on my cruise or not. I do know that I don't care.

12 comments:

Lila said...

Rabbit, rabbit! Hope you have a wonderful adventure! (PS, I love your checks!) (o_O)

Doug The Una said...

Rabbit rabbit! Gurgle gurgle!

Is that AP3 up there?

lime said...

i'm not ready iether but i can give yo umy address so you can send a check. lol

enjoy your cruise. i'd sure get a kick out of a towel rabbit.

Nessa said...

Rabbit, rabbit. Do you know where the life boats are?

Name That Christmas Song

Libby said...

tlp, tibbar, tibbar! dammit, i totally forgot!

tsduff said...

I missed popping in on your birthday, as well as missing Rabbit Rabbit! But then I seem to miss a lot of blogging opportunities these days. A cruise... hmmm - lovely lovely and creative rabbit.
Hope it was fab.

Doug The Una said...

Welcome home, blogmama.

I am verified "wretc" again.

Lila said...

Tell us all about it!

Fred said...

Hope you're having a great December!

Pat said...

Christmas is the time when I write cheques galore and the powers that be are trying to do away with them here. It makes me angry but Happy Christmas!

Ariel the Thief said...

Late welcome greetings! Hope the trip was wonderful! I am still not sure if it is going to be Christmas really or everybody is looking at the wrong month in the calendar.

Doug The Una said...

Merry Christmas, Blogmama!