Saturday, August 30, 2008

So it's not your birthday...


Well, then,

A Very Merry Unbirthday to YOU!! and YOU! and YOU too!

Hey, guess what??? It's not my birthday either! Wow. Talk about a coincidence. Pretty amazing, huh? We could all sulk and cry about it together. If you're looking for a little sympathy, you've come to the right place. We can whine and mope as a crowd. We could be bitter.

WAIT!!! We're all old enough. We're glad we're not having a birthday, right? You guys. Birthdays are crap. Not that I want to stop having them of course. But still.

Have a happy unofficial-end-of-the-summer weekend, y'all. *Party 'til you're purple. Like that.

*(I don't really recommend that. Use sunblock.)

11 comments:

jan said...

Thank you. Very few people remember when it isn't my birthday.

lime said...

do we have to buy each other presents for unbirthdays?

tsduff said...

This is a most excellent post today - got me right out of the doldrums at my glee of NOT having a birthday today! And may you enjoy the same TLP.

Tom & Icy said...

Can we celebrate un-anniversaries, too?

actonbell said...

I'm for celebrating everything. Happy end of summer, three day weekend.Whoohooooooooooo!

Doug said...

Does the blond in the photo make "house calls?"

OldHorsetailSnake said...

That's just swell. But just look at me: In a little while I will have TWO birthdays...in a row! Oh, me, oh my oh.

kenju said...

And a very merry un-birthday to you, TLP!!!

Ariel the Thief said...

I believe there are no accidents.

Bela said...

Joyeux Non-Anniversaire, TLP!

We're having atrocious weather here: summer, which never really started, looks like being over. :-(

Libby said...

tlp--thanks for remembering!! damn, even tom forgot my unbirthday!! and here i thought he was all that...inconsiderate bastard!! BTW...happy unbirthday to you too! how coincidental we have one on the same day!!